Fire insurance is a specialized form of insurance and is designed to cover the cost of replacement, reconstruction or repair of property (Factories, commercial establishments, hospitals, etc..) due to perils.
The fire insurance policy has been renamed as "Standard Fire and Special Perils Policy".The following perils are covered: • Fire
• Explosion, implosion
• Aircraft damage
• Riot, strike
• Storm, cyclone, typhoon, tempest, hurricane, tornado, flood & inundation.
• Impact damage
• Malicious damage
• Subsidence, landslide
• Bursting or overflowing of tanks
• Missile testing operations
• Bush fire
Exclusions• Loss or damage caused by war, civil war, and kindred perils
• Loss or damage caused by nuclear activity
• Loss or damage to the stocks in cold storage caused by change in temperature
• Loss or damage due to over-running of electric and/or electronic machines
To get a Fire Insurance quote contact us.