Fire insurance is a specialized form of insurance and is designed to cover the cost of replacement, reconstruction or repair of property (Factories, commercial establishments, hospitals, etc..) due to perils.
The fire insurance policy has been renamed as "Standard Fire and Special Perils Policy".The following perils are covered: • Fire
• Explosion, implosion
• Aircraft damage
• Riot, strike
• Storm, cyclone, typhoon, tempest, hurricane, tornado, flood & inundation.
• Impact damage
• Malicious damage
• Subsidence, landslide
• Bursting or overflowing of tanks
• Missile testing operations
• Bush fire
Exclusions• Loss or damage caused by war, civil war, and kindred perils
• Loss or damage caused by nuclear activity
• Loss or damage to the stocks in cold storage caused by change in temperature
• Loss or damage due to over-running of electric and/or electronic machines
To get a Fire Insurance quote contact us.
3rd Floor, Suryajyothi Building,
Seaport-Airport Road, CSEZ PO,
Kakkanad, Kochi - 682037
#270,271 Palamoottil Buildings,
Govt:hospital Jn,M C Road,
Chengannur - 689121
Disclaimer : Insurance is a subject matter of solicitation. Mutual Fund Investments are subject to market risks. Readers are strongly advised to consult expert advice on matters of investment and insurance.
Investment in securities are subject to market and other risks and there is no assurance and guarantee that the objectives of any of the strategies of Portfolio Management Services will be achieved
Best mutual fund consultants Best Portfolio management services(PMS) consultants Best NRI investment consultants